Nano Filtration System & Brine Recovery in Sugar
Nano Filtration System & Brine Recovery in Sugar Decolrization
We are a leading name in the field of Nano filtration systems that are similar to reverse osmosis and are aimed towards removing only divalent and larger ions, thus making these systems useful for desalting of process streams. The Nano filtration membrane technology is pressure based technology that is meant for the separation of soluble ions from water by use of semi permeable membrane where it produces same quantity product at 50 to 70% of the applied pressure as RO.
These Nano-filtration systems make effective use of high pressure for the separation of contaminants from water supply. As water is forced through membranes having tiny holes. (300 MWCO), bacteria, viral contaminants, VOC’s, SOC’s and other unwanted water contaminants are effectively removed. Further, these systems also have in them water softening capabilities that involves removal of hardness ions like calcium and magnesium.
Benefits of Water Nano-Filtration Systems
- Increasing working efficiency of RO systems
- Increase system service life and ensuring lower maintenance costs
- Lowering energy costs with increased productivity
- Removal of heavy metals from wastewater
- Removal of color from Sugar
- Removal of pesticides from groundwater
- Wastewater recycling in laundries
- Wastewater recycling in dye industries
- Water softening & nitrate removal